List of Textile Engineering College in Islamabad, Pakistan
Like other countries of Bangladesh, India and Shrilanka, Pakistan is also renowned on various Textile related education and industry.
Just after the 1941, Pakistan started to rich their textile sector and also though to enrichment of their textile education sector to produce skilled textile apparel engineers who can handle the huge Textiles Manufacturing arena of Pakistan.
Here is a list of famous and government approved colleges and universities of Pakistan:
- National Textile University. Address: Address: D Ground Rd, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Website Address: www.ntu.edu.pk
- AL-KHAIR NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TEXTILE,171 B, GULISTAN COLNY 041-786698
- FAISALABAD TEXTILE COLLEGE,684 – REHMAN PURA OPPOSITE POLICE STATION, SARGODHA ROAD.
- GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY,SAMANABAD
- NATIONAL COLLEGE OF TEXTILE,GULISTAN COLONY, SHEIKHUPURA ROAD
- OXFORD TEXTILE & COMPUTER COLLEGE,BAND CHOWK SAMANABAD
- Al-Khair Textile Institute, Faisalabad
In all the Textile Colleges, Universities and Institutes; most of the general textile lessons are being taught and some of these focused on Textile Dyeing, Textile Fabrics, Weaving, Apparel and Garments and textile finishing.
Most of the universities are providing under-graduate degree on textiles and very few are offering Masters in Textiles in Pakistan.
Basic Qualification for students to get admitted on these Textile Colleges:
- If anyone wants to get themselves admitted in any Diploma in Textile providing institutes; they must have to have a Secondary School Certificate with a good GPA.
- You should have higher grades of A or A + in order to get yourself admitted in any Textile University or Degree college for having a bachelor degree in Textiles.
- You would have to face a written examination and if you are enlisted; then you can go for admission.
- You have to apply for admission by collecting form from the respective colleges or universities.
Subjects That You Should Have in Major:
Possible Documents You Should Have to get yourself admitted on these textile institutes in Pakistan:
- Result documents of all previous major examinations.
- Mark Sheet for all subjects.
- Birth Certificate.
- Certificates from your local union or member of union.
There are some Vocational Textile Institute also available in Pakistan and you can get yourself admitted on these schools by passing only class eight.
So guys, be a BSC in Textile Engineer and start contributing on this huge sector to develop your country. Best luck.